- Online Classes -
Get your classic Christmas baking sorted – just in time for the festive season – in this fun and casual LIVE online baking class.
Classic Christmas will take place on Sunday 24th November 2024.
This course, in this format, with Anneka on our screens and in our kitchens, along with the comprehensive course notes is an excellent way to learn and gain confidence with Christmas baking. To be able to watch Anneka at work, and ask questions and make comments in real time was valuable and inspiring, particularly for those of us who are not Sydney-based ... I hoped to improve my baking skills and gain confidence around fruit cakes and Christmas puddings and I feel that I have gained more than I expected ... All the content of the course, from enrolment to delivery, was precise and happened exactly as was stated and I was more than happy with my experience.
Get your Christmas baking organised in time for the festive season – right in your very own kitchen!
Classic Christmas is a fun and casual 2.5-hour LIVE virtual baking class where you will be guided through how to make your own traditional rich fruitcake, Christmas pudding and fruit mince pies – all cleverly made using the same base fruit mixture!
Anneka Manning will share all of her practical tips and tricks, helping you to troubleshoot your way through your own Christmas baking and ultimately making the whole experience more efficient and more pleasurable.
You will also have the ability to bake your own Christmas cake along with Anneka as well as ask any questions that arise as you bake together during the session. Anneka will also be demonstrating the Christmas pudding and fruit mince pies recipes, which you can then bake after the class in your own time. The virtual Live Session will be supported by printable recipes and resources which will become your go-to Christmas baking kit year after year.
At the end of this class, you will come away not only with new-found skills and confidence but you can tick one thing off your "to-do" list with a Christmas Cake, Christmas Pudding and Fruit Mince Pies ready for your festive feast!
Sunday 24th November 2024 at 10.00am-12.30pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Time UTC+11) via Zoom.
Please allow at least 3 hours baking time for your cake after the Live Session finishes.
The Live Session will be recorded and will be available for you to watch afterward if you are unable to attend or if you would simply like to rewatch it at a later date.
If you're interested in joining in a future LIVE class and would like to be notified when new dates are released, please fill in your details at the bottom of this page.
I had a fabulous morning learning about Christmas baking with Anneka Manning. If you want to give Christmas baking a go, then this is a fun way to to do it. I feel I got everything out of the course and then some!
Michele, Lake Macquarie
Who is this class suitable for?
This class is, quite simply, suitable for everyone – from absolute beginners to more experienced bakers. As this class is completed online, it is suitable for students from all over the world.
What will I get?
- A 2.5-hour virtual live baking demonstration (which will take place on Zoom and will be recorded) where Anneka Manning will guide you through the process of making a traditional Christmas cake, pudding and fruit mince pies. You will have the opportunity to bake the Christmas cake along with Anneka
- Access to Anneka's baking experience, knowledge, tips and tricks, and the ability to ask her any questions that come up during the session
- A chance to learn surrounded (virtually) by like-minded people
- A complete guide to traditional Christmas baking which you can refer to and use to troubleshoot in the future to ensure baking success year after year
- Invaluable printable information sheets and recipes
- Lifetime access to the live video and course material
- Membership to BakeClub's exclusive The Kitchen Table online group to continue asking questions and share your baking
- Baking confidence, knowledge and skill to use regularly at home
It was brilliant. Much more than I expected. Things made sense as Annneka explained everything so well ... Presenting the course with 1 mixture making 3 recipes was brilliant. It saves time and effort and is therefore economical as well.