BakeClub runs regular hands-on kids baking workshops during the school holidays.
If you are interested in finding out more, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch when new dates are released.
Join Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team during the school holidays for a wonderful hands-on baking workshop!
Please click here to find out more about our individual workshops.
All of our kids workshops are held at Ascham School (188 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027).
- 6 hours of fun with expert baking advice, guidance and inspiration from Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team
- All equipment and ingredients required for the class
- Recipe & information kit to take home
- Take-home goodie bag/box with sample of a recipe made
- Extra (non-baking) activities including general safety and hygiene in the kitchen
- Special baking ingredient gift
- Lots of laughs!
Children to bring
Closed toed shoes, aprons, long hair tied back, water bottles, and packed morning tea and lunch.
Please note: all of our workshops are nut-free. BakeClub can cater for special dietary requirements, wherever possible.