- Online Courses -
Classic Christmas LIVE will take place on
20th November (SOLD OUT) and 21st November 2021.
Get your classic Christmas baking sorted in time for the festive season – right in your very own kitchen!
Classic Christmas is a fun and casual 2.5-hour LIVE virtual baking session where you will be guided through how to make your own traditional rich fruitcake, Christmas pudding and fruit mince pies – all cleverly made using the same base fruit mixture!
Anneka Manning will share all of her practical tips and tricks, helping you to troubleshoot your way through your own Christmas baking and ultimately making the whole experience more efficient and more pleasurable.
You will also have the ability to bake your own Christmas cake along with Anneka as well as ask any questions that arise as you bake together during the session. Anneka will also be demonstrating the Christmas pudding and fruit mince pies recipes, which you can then bake after the session in your own time. The virtual live session will be supported by printable recipes and resources which will become your go-to Christmas baking kit year after year.
At the end of this course, you will come away not only with new-found skills and confidence but you can tick one thing off your "to do" list with a Christmas Cake, Christmas Pudding and Fruit Mince Pies ready for your festive feast!
Saturday 20th November 2021 at 10.00am-12.30pm (SOLD OUT)
Sunday 21st November 2021 at 2.00pm-4.30pm (BOOK NOW)
Both Live Sessions will take place in Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (UTC+11) via Zoom. The sessions will be recorded and available for you to watch afterwards if you are unable to attend the Live Session, or rewatch it at a later date if you would like to.
Please allow at least 3 hours baking time for your cake after the Live Session finishes.
We will only be accepting a maximum of 30 bakers for this course so that Anneka can answer your baking questions and provide personal feedback during the live session.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is, quite simply, suitable for everyone. As this course is completed online, it is suitable for students from all over the world.
What will I get?
- A 2.5-hour virtual live baking demonstration (which will take place on Zoom and will be recorded) where Anneka Manning will guide you through the process of making a traditional Christmas cake, pudding and fruit mince pies. You will have the opportunity to bake the Christmas cake along with Anneka
- A complete guide to traditional Christmas baking which you can refer to and use to troubleshoot in the future to ensure baking success year after year
- Invaluable printable information sheets and recipes
- Access to Anneka's baking experience, knowledge, tips and tricks, and the ability to ask her any questions that come up during the session
- A chance to learn surrounded (virtually) by like-minded people
- Lifetime access to the live video and course material
- Membership to BakeClub's exclusive The Kitchen Table online group to continue asking questions and share your baking
- Baking confidence, knowledge and skill to use regularly at home