Chocolate Heaven (Kids Workshop)
These workshops are now SOLD OUT.
If you are interested in future school holiday baking classes, please fill out your details below and we will let you know when the next workshops are scheduled and tickets are ready for sale.
Spend a day in chocolate heaven!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to spend the whole day surrounded by chocolate? Of course, it would be heaven!
Join Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team these school holidays for another wonderful hands-on baking workshop! You will learn to bake a range of chocolate-filled delights from Spiral cookie pops and Black & white chocolate kisses through to Chocolate ice-cream cupcakes and Chocolate caramel slice. You will also get to create your own dream Willy Wonka chocolate bar and express your love of chocolate through your own chocolate poem.
Click here to book. (SOLD OUT)
(Bookings close on Monday 9th December at 9am.)
- 6 hours of fun with expert baking advice, guidance and inspiration from Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team
- All equipment and ingredients required for the class
- Recipe & information kit to take home
- Take-home goodie box with sample of a recipe made
- Special baking ingredient gift
- Lots of laughs (and you may even get to lick the bowl if you are lucky)!
- Chocolate & vanilla spiral cookie pops
- Chocolate caramel slice
- Chocolate & cinnamon marble cake
- Chocolate ice-cream cupcakes
- Black & white chocolate kisses
Extra (non-baking) activities:
- General safety and hygiene in the kitchen
- What chocolate is that? A blind-folded activity to discover the range of different chocolate products
- Create your own Willy Wonka dream chocolate bar
- Chocolate poetry
Children to bring:Closed toed shoes, aprons, long hair tied back, water bottles, and packed morning tea and lunch.
Age:Open to girls and boys, Years K-6.
Date:Monday 16th December 2019 – K-Y2 (SOLD OUT)
Tuesday 17th December 2019 – K-6 (SOLD OUT)
Price:$135 (incl. gst)
188 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027
Please note: all of our workshops are nut-free. BakeClub can cater for special dietary requirements, wherever possible.
Anneka Manning’s BakeClub workshops are, to quote my seven year old daughter, "the best”. My kids have enjoyed every second of the workshops they’ve attended. Not only do they finish the day proudly showing off a box of delicious goodies they’ve made, they’ve talked all the way home about safety in the kitchen, great wizardry with ingredients, how important it is to eat healthy food and the most telling of all, asking if they can go again next holidays. Anneka and her team are super-friendly, professional and organised. When it comes to school holiday camps, they’ve nailed it!
Sally Murray, Editor & Book Agent