All About Bread (Kids Workshop)
This class is not currently scheduled.
If you are interested in future school holiday baking classes, please fill out your details below and we will let you know when the next workshops are scheduled and tickets are ready for sale.
Explore the wonderful world of bread
Join Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team these school holidays for another fun and interactive hands-on baking workshop to explore the wonderful world of breads and yeast.
Mix, roll, knead, shape and bake your way through the day. From dinner rolls and grissini sticks to sticky cinnamon scrolls and pizza, we will make a range of scrumptious bread-based recipes to enjoy and take home. You will also learn how yeast works through a collection of fun experiments and discover the history and relevance of different traditional breads from various cultures.
- 6 hours of fun with expert baking advice, guidance and inspiration from Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team
- All equipment and ingredients required for the class
- Recipe & information kit to take home
- Take-home goodie bag/box with sample of recipes made
- Special baking ingredient gift
- Lots of laughs (and you may even get to lick the bowl if you are lucky)!
- Dinner Rolls
- Grissini Sticks
- Spiced Fruit Buns
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
Extra (non-baking) activities:
- General safety and hygiene in the kitchen
- Fun experiments to demonstrate how yeast actually works
- ‘Breads of the World’ games
Children to bring:
Closed toed shoes, aprons, long hair tied back, water bottles, and packed morning tea.
Note: Lunch is included with this workshop but please still bring your morning tea.
Not currently scheduled.
188 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027
Please note: all of our workshops are nut-free. BakeClub can cater for special dietary requirements, wherever possible.