- Online Courses -
Macarons is not currently scheduled.
If you are interested in taking part in a future course, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch when the next course opens for booking.
Completely inspired by the class with Anneka and it has really put me on Cloud 9 for the week! This sort of content – totally accessible and realistic, achievable and personal – is exactly what I was looking for to improve my baking skills. Can't praise you highly enough.
Stephanie Robinson, Sydney
Learn to bake gorgeous macarons – right in your very own kitchen!
Macarons is a fun and casual 3-hour LIVE virtual baking session where you will learn to make your own French-style macarons – the darlings of the confectionary world!
Anneka Manning will take you through the process step by step, sharing all of her practical tips and tricks along the way. You will have the ability to bake along with her as well as ask any questions that arise as you bake your macarons together during the session.
The virtual Live Session will be supported by printable recipes and resources which will become your go-to every time you wish to bake these classic treats.
At the end of this session, you will come away not only with new-found skills and confidence but will be able to whip up a batch of macarons whenever the mood takes you!
Saturday 5th March 2022 at 10.00am-1.00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (UTC+11) via Zoom.
The session will be recorded and will be available for you to watch afterwards if you are unable to attend the Live Session or rewatch it at a later date.
If you are interested in joining a future course, please fill out your details at the bottom of this page and you'll be one of the first to know when dates are released.
If you want to learn how to make macarons, then take Anneka's class. Anneka takes the fear away from attempting macarons and shows you step by step how to achieve great results.
Angela Parisi, Melbourne
We will only be accepting a maximum of 30 bakers for this course so that Anneka can answer your baking questions during the Live Session and provide personal feedback.
Such a valuable online, live learning experience with all supporting materials for future reference. Definitely would recommend.
Melinda Happer, Sydney
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is, quite simply, suitable for everyone, no matter your current baking ability. As this course is completed online, it is suitable for students from all over the world.
What will I get?
- A 3-hour virtual live baking demonstration (which will take place on Zoom and will be recorded for you to rewatch in your own time) where Anneka Manning will guide you through the process of making French-style macarons and the opportunity to bake Vanilla Macarons along with Anneka
- Access to Anneka's baking experience, knowledge, tips and tricks, and the ability to ask her any questions that come up during the session
- A chance to learn surrounded (virtually) by like-minded people
- A thorough understanding of how to make macarons and how to apply what you’ve learnt to be able to troubleshoot in the future and ensure baking success
- Invaluable printable information sheets and recipes
- Lifetime access to the live video and course material
- Membership to BakeClub's exclusive The Kitchen Table online group to continue asking questions and share your baking
- Baking confidence, knowledge and skill to use regularly at home
How will I get the most out of this session?
To get the most out of this session, you need to set aside the time to attend the Live Session with Anneka and read the support material supplied before the Live Session. The Live Session will be recorded so it will be available to watch at any time if you are unable to attend. However, we do recommend baking along to get the most out of the course.
Fantastic way to learn a new skill in your own kitchen! It was great – the Zoom presentation worked really well and I loved it.
Nicky Littlewood, Boggabilla