- Online Courses -
Macarons LIVE is now SOLD OUT.
If you are interested in taking part in a future course, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch when the next course opens for booking.
Learn to bake gorgeous macarons – right in your very own kitchen!
Macarons is a fun and casual 2-hour LIVE virtual baking session where you will learn to make your own French-style macarons – the darlings of the confectionary world!
Anneka Manning will take you through the process step by step, sharing all of her practical tips and tricks along the way. You will have the ability to bake along with her as well as ask any questions that arise as you bake your macarons together during the session.
The virtual live session will be supported by printable recipes and resources which will become your go-to every time you wish to bake these classic treats.
At the end of this session, you will come away not only with new-found skills and confidence but will be able to whip up a batch of macarons for afternoon tea whenever the mood takes you!
Saturday 16th October 2021 at 10.00am-12.00pm (SOLD OUT)
Sunday 17th October 2021 at 2.00pm-4.00pm (SOLD OUT)
Please note: these live sessions will take place in Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (UTC+11) via Zoom.
The sessions will be recorded and available for you to watch afterwards if you are unable to attend the Live Session your choose, or rewatch it at a later date if you would like to.
We will only be accepting a maximum of 30 bakers for each session so that Anneka can answer your baking questions and provide personal feedback.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is, quite simply, suitable for everyone, no matter your current baking ability. As this course is completed online, it is suitable for students from all over the world.
What will I get?
- A 2-hour virtual live baking demonstration (which will take place on Zoom and will be recorded for you to rewatch in your own time) where you will learn and bake along with Anneka Manning through the process of making French-style macarons
- Access to Anneka's baking experience, knowledge, tips and tricks, and the ability to ask her any questions that come up during the session
- A chance to learn surrounded (virtually) by like-minded people
- A thorough understanding of how to make macarons and how to apply what you’ve learnt to be able to troubleshoot in the future and ensure baking success
- Invaluable printable information sheets and recipes
- Lifetime access to the live video and course material
- Membership to BakeClub's exclusive The Kitchen Table online group
- Baking confidence, knowledge and skill to use regularly at home
How will I get the most out of this session?
To get the most out of this session, you need to set aside the time to attend the live session with Anneka, read the support material supplied and practise your baking. The live session will be recorded so it will be available to watch at any time if you are unable to attend. However, we do recommend baking along to get the most out of the course.
We do understand that life sometimes gets in the way so the content and live session video recording will be available for 6 months after the completion of the course.