The Summer Garden: BakeClub at Milk HAUS
A relaxed and inspiring workshop making the most of the bounty from the seasonal garden
Join Anneka Manning, founder of BakeClub and author of BakeClass, on Wednesday 17th January 2024, at Milk HAUS in Milton, on the beautiful South Coast of NSW, for a demonstration-style workshop to create a collection of dishes inspired by fresh produce from the Summer garden.
After a twilight garden tour and harvesting with Nat Taylor, co-owner of Milk HAUS, Anneka will take you into the kitchen to create a collection of her tried and tested recipes inspired by the produce gathered.
You will leave this class with a new range of seasonal recipes to add to your repertoire, do-ahead tricks and invaluable confidence to ensure effortless and easy Summer entertaining (and everyday) eating!
This class is suitable for everyone from absolute beginners through to experienced cooks. It will include a welcome drink, guided tour and twilight harvesting in Milk HAUS’ on-site kitchen garden, a demonstration-style workshop and a light dinner to conclude. An intimate group size will allow for "hands-on" opportunities throughout the workshop.
Really good recipes, lots of fun! Really like the farm to table approach.
- Expert culinary advice, guidance and inspiration from Anneka Manning
- Guided walk of the Milk HAUS Kitchen Garden with Nat Taylor, co-owner of Milk HAUS
- Experiencing the gorgeous surroundings of Milk HAUS, Milton, on the South Coast of NSW
- A selection of the delicious recipes made in the class to take home
- An invaluable recipe & information kit
- Welcome drink and light dinner based on the recipes made in the class plus tastings throughout the class
- Your chance to get the answers to any baking questions you’ve always wanted to ask
- A fun session of learning and laughs surrounded by like-minded people
- Kitchen and fresh produce confidence, knowledge and skill to take home, keep and use regularly in your own kitchen
- Membership to BakeClub's exclusive The Kitchen Table online group
This workshop will take place from 5.00pm-9.30pm at Milk HAUS, 170 Woodstock Rd, Woodstock, NSW 2538.
If you are travelling to the area and require accommodation, here are a few of our local recommendations:
A wonderful experience!