From Seed to Table
If you are interested in future school holiday baking classes, please fill out your details below and we will let you know when the next workshops are scheduled and tickets are ready for sale.
Have you ever wondered where you fruit and vegetables come from?
Join Anneka Manning and the team from BakeClub to discover the journey of fresh produce as it makes its way from seed to table. We will explore how seasonal fruits and vegetables are grown, how they make their way to our stores and what delicious dishes you can create with them.
Please note: lunch is included with this workshop.
- 6 hours of fun with expert baking advice, guidance and inspiration from Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team
- All equipment and ingredients required for the class
- Recipe & information kit to take home
- Take-home goodie box with sample of a recipe made
- Special baking ingredient gift
- Lots of laughs (and you may even get to lick the bowl if you are lucky)!
- Seasonal vegetable frittata
- Pumpkin gnocchi bake
- Apple and pear crumble muffins
- Autumn fruit skewers with honied yoghurt
- Fruit punch
Extra (non-baking) activities:
- General safety and hygiene in the kitchen
- What fruit or vegetable is that? A blind-folded activity to demonstrate how our five senses contribute to the enjoyment and discovery of food
- Planting of lettuce seedlings to take home
Children to bring:Closed toed shoes, aprons, long hair tied back, water bottles, and packed morning tea.
Age:Open to girls and boys, Years K-6.
Please note: all of our workshops are nut-free. BakeClub can cater for special dietary requirements, wherever possible.
Anneka Manning’s BakeClub workshops are, to quote my seven year old daughter, "the best”. My kids have enjoyed every second of the workshops they’ve attended. Not only do they finish the day proudly showing off a box of delicious goodies they’ve made, they’ve talked all the way home about safety in the kitchen, great wizardry with ingredients, how important it is to eat healthy food and the most telling of all, asking if they can go again next holidays. Anneka and her team are super-friendly, professional and organised. When it comes to school holiday camps, they’ve nailed it!
Sally Murray, Editor & Book Agent