Clever Summer Entertaining: BakeClub at Milk HAUS
An inspiring and delicious workshop to create the perfect menu for summer entertaining
Join Anneka Manning, founder of BakeClub and author of BakeClass, on Saturday 2nd December 2023 at Milk HAUS in Milton, on the beautiful south coast of NSW, for a demonstration-style workshop to create a collection of impressive dishes perfect for summer and festive entertaining.
After a garden tour and harvesting with Nat Taylor, co-owner of Milk HAUS, Anneka will take you into the kitchen to create a collection of her tried and tested recipes inspired by summer entertaining, festive traditions and the produce gathered from the garden.
You will leave this class with not only new collection of low-stress, high-impress recipes to add to your repertoire but also do-ahead tricks and invaluable confidence to create your own stress-free and completely delicious menu for entertaining at home.
This class is suitable for everyone from absolute beginners through to experienced cooks. It will include morning tea, guided tour and harvesting in Milk HAUS’ on-site kitchen garden, a demonstration-style workshop, and lunch based on the recipes from the class to conclude. An intimate group size will allow for "hands-on" opportunities throughout the workshop.
Friendly, engaging and lots of opportunities to try hands-on and ask questions.
- Expert culinary advice, guidance and inspiration from Anneka Manning
- Guided walk of the Milk HAUS Kitchen Garden with Nat Taylor, co-owner of Milk HAUS
- Experiencing the gorgeous surroundings of Milk HAUS, Milton, on the South Coast of NSW
- A selection of the delicious recipes made in the class to take home
- An invaluable recipe & information kit
- Welcome drink and light lunch based on the recipes made in the class plus tastings throughout the class
- Your chance to get the answers to any baking questions you’ve always wanted to ask
- A fun session of learning and laughs surrounded by like-minded people
- Kitchen and fresh produce confidence, knowledge and skill to take home, keep and use regularly in your own kitchen
- Membership to BakeClub's exclusive The Kitchen Table online group
This workshop will take place from 10.00am-2.30pm at Milk HAUS, 170 Woodstock Rd, Woodstock, NSW 2538.
If you are travelling to the area and require accommodation, here are a few of our local recommendations:
A fun, informative day. Anneka is a delight!