Christmas Around the World
If you are interested in future school holiday baking classes, please fill out your details below and we will let you know when the next workshops are scheduled and tickets are ready for sale.
Explore the magic of Christmas baking
Join Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team these school holidays for another wonderful hands-on baking workshop! This time we will explore traditional Christmas baking and create a range of festive treats from around the world.
From spiced Pepperkaker biscuits from Scandinavia to French Bûche de Noël and fun little plum puddings from England, we will also have some fun with Christmas crafts and wrapping your baking so it is all ready to go under the tree!
- 6 hours of fun with expert baking advice, guidance and inspiration from Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team
- All equipment and ingredients required for the class
- Recipe & information kit to take home
- Take-home goodie bag/box with sample of recipes made
- Special baking ingredient gift
- Lots of laughs (and you may even get to lick the bowl if you are lucky)!
- Fruit Mince Pies
- Pepperkaker (Norwegian Christmas biscuits)
- Little plum puddings
- Bûche de Noël (Yule Log)
- Chocolate crackle biscuits
Extra (non-baking) activities:
- Wrapping techniques and making of gift tags
- Paper snowflakes
- Letter to Santa (K-2)
This workshop is nut-free.
Children to bring:
Closed toed shoes, aprons, long hair tied back, water bottles, and packed morning tea and lunch.