Christmas Around the World (Kids Workshop)
Explore the magic of Christmas baking
Join Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team these school holidays for another wonderful hands-on baking workshop! This time we will explore traditional Christmas baking and create a range of festive treats from around the world.
From spiced Pepperkaker biscuits from Scandinavia to French Bûche de Noël and fun little plum puddings from England, we will also have some fun with Christmas crafts and wrapping your baking so it is all ready to go under the tree!
- 6 hours of fun with expert baking advice, guidance and inspiration from Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team
- All equipment and ingredients required for the class
- Recipe & information kit to take home
- Take-home goodie bag/box with sample of recipes made
- Special baking ingredient gift
- Lots of laughs (and you may even get to lick the bowl if you are lucky)!
- Fruit Mince Pies
- Pepperkaker (Norwegian Christmas biscuits)
- Little plum puddings
- Bûche de Noël (Yule Log)
- Chocolate crackle biscuits
Extra (non-baking) activities:
- Wrapping techniques and making of gift tags
- Paper snowflakes
- Letter to Santa (K-2)
This workshop is nut-free.
Children to bring:
Closed toed shoes, aprons, long hair tied back, water bottles, and packed morning tea and lunch.
- Wednesday 19th December 2018, 9.30am-3.30pm (Years K-2)
- Thursday 20th December 2018, 9.30am-3.30pm Years 3-6)
188 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027
Sunday 9th December
CLICK HERE to book through Ascham Holiday Academy
Please note when booking:
- Click on the Ascham Holiday Academy button on booking page to make booking.
- You will be required to pay using a credit card, and a receipt will be automatically generated, which is your confirmation of enrolment. No other form of confirmation is given. Minimum numbers need to be reached in order for a program to go ahead. If minimum numbers are not reached, you will be informed and provided with a refund. Enrolments are taken on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis as numbers are limited in all programs, so please book early to avoid disappointment. There will be no refunds or credits for cancelled bookings.
- All details including special needs, medical and known allergies, and emergency contacts must be completed at the time of booking.
- The enrolments close on Sunday 9 December 2018. Due to the specialised nature of our classes we can not receive bookings after this date.