Christmas Around the World
- Kids Workshops -
December 2023 School Holidays dates now available!
Explore the magic of Christmas baking
Join Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team these school holidays for another wonderful hands-on baking workshop! This time we will explore traditional Christmas baking and create a range of festive treats from around the world.
From spiced Pepperkaker biscuits from Scandinavia to French Bûche de Noël and fun little plum puddings from England, we will also have some fun with Christmas crafts and wrapping your baking so it is all ready to go under the tree!
Ascham School - Hillingdon Campus
Entry off Octagon Road via St Marks Road, Darling Point NSW 2027
- 6 hours of fun with expert baking advice, guidance and inspiration from Anneka Manning and the BakeClub team
- All equipment and ingredients required for the class
- Recipe & information kit to take home
- Take-home goodie bag/box with sample of recipes made
- Special baking ingredient gift
- Lots of laughs (and you may even get to lick the bowl if you are lucky)!
- Fruit Mince Pies
- Pepperkaker (Norwegian Christmas biscuits)
- Little plum puddings
- Bûche de Noël (Yule Log)
- Chocolate crackle biscuits
Extra (non-baking) activities:
- Wrapping techniques and making of gift tags
- Paper snowflakes
- Letter to Santa (K-2)
Children to bring:
Closed-toed shoes, aprons, long hair tied back, water bottles, and packed morning tea and lunch.
Please note: all of our workshops are nut-free. BakeClub can cater for special dietary requirements, wherever possible.